Body composition analysis breaks down your body into four components: fat, lean body mass, minerals and body water.
The Inbody270 measures your body composition and displays it on an organised, easy-to-understand Result Sheet. The results help you undertand where your fat, muscle, and body level are at and act as a guide to help you achieve your goals: wheter that is shedding a few unwanted pounds or a complete body transformantion.
InBody Results Sheet
– Body Composition Anaysis: Body weight is the sum of Total Body Water, Protein, Minerals, and Body Fat Mass.
– Muscle-Fat Analysis: The longer the Skeletal Muscle Mass bar is compared to the Body Fat Mass bar, the stronger the body is.
– Obesity Analisys: BMI is an index used to determine obesity by using height and weight.
– Segmental Lean Analysis: Evaluates whether the amount of fat is adequately distributed throughout the body.
– InBody Score: this score shows the evaluation of your body composition, which includes muscle, fat, and water in the body.
– Weight Control: See how your body measures up to the recommended Weight, Muscle Mass, and Body Fat Mass for a good balance.
– Impedance: Impedance is the resistance value measured when electrical currents are applied throughout the body. Based on the measured data, key body composition outputs can be analyzed. Impedance is also used for many research purposes.