Ultimate Boxer Australia
ditch the suit and lace up
“Your heart is pounding as you walk out into the febrile atmosphere of fight night. The screaming fans. The spotlight. The heart-racing track of your choice. This is it. Everything you have trained for has led you to this one moment. Never before have you felt so alive. Win or lose, this is your body primed to its peak physical condition, battling it out for the experience of a lifetime”
The Ultimate Experience
Ultimate Boxer Australia is a unique opportunity for everyday men and women with no prior boxing training to experience the exhilarating, heart-pumping world of boxing in a safe, highly organised environment. After enduring an intensive 12-week professional boxing program, you will take to the ring on fight night in peak fitness, ready to roll with the punches in front of dozens of cheering friends, family and colleagues. Standing ringside among roaring fans and booming music for one night you will live the dream of a professional boxer in the heat of the spotlight. Get ready for the ultimate adrenaline rush!
Ring ready in twelve weeks
Once approved into our program, we provide you with a comprehensive 12-week training camp to ensure you get to your fittest personal best, so you can confidently and safely step up to the challenge of fight night. Our training camp – aimed at male and female beginners with absolutely no prior boxing experience – is loaded with everything you need to get you from novice to ring-ready in just 12 weeks.
All you need is grit, determination and courage.
At the end of our 12-week intensive, you will have the option to compete in a three round amateur boxing competition sanctioned by the AIBA and Boxing NSW at the glamorous North Sydney Leagues Club. Contests will consist of three 2-minute rounds with head gear, 16oz gloves and professional refereeing. Your safety is our number one priority and we take immense pride in making this a life changing, safe experience for everyone involved. All match-ups are carefully set in advance by our coaches according to weight, height and skill divisions.
– $500 sign up fee (Includes your Fighting Uniform you need to wear at the night and all the professional videos and photos from the show).
Premium Ultimate Fitness Centre membership at a cost of $60 per week for the 12 weeks of the Ultimate Boxer Australia programme (total $720).
This is payable via direct debit arrangement.
You agree to buy and UBA agrees to supply you with 10 VIP table tickets to the Ultimate Boxer Australia fight night at the price of $250 per ticket (total $2,500), Or 10 General Admission Tickets for $75 each ($750 total).
You may give away or resell those tickets at no more than $250 per VIP table ticket, or $75 per GA ticket. You may pay the tickets in full at the time of sign-up or via weekly direct debit arrangement.
General admission tickets (with no food or drink inclusions) are $75.
What you get
- Train for and participate in a highly organised ‘white collar’ fight night sanctioned by AIBA and Boxing NSW
- ‘Black tie’ event with DJ, ring girls, personalised entrance music and pre and post fight interviews
- Professional DVD and photography
- Intensive 12 week professional boxing program, offering classes at morning , lunch time and evening options available on both Northern Beaches and CBD locations.
- Skipping, shadow boxing, technique, sparring, footwork drills and fight conditioning in an official size ring
- 12 weeks full membership access to all Ultimate Fitness Centre locations – including all classes and facilities
- Training kit: Uniform for fight night and training sessions
- 1:1 sessions are optional and offered with a discounted price for participants: $70 – 45min (normal price $100)
Fight night will be a ‘black tie’ event held at the glamorous North Sydney Leagues Club.
Competitors are required to sell 1 table of 10 VIP table tickets ($250 p.p) or 10 G.A. tickets ($75 p.p) for the main event to family and friends.
Each VIP table ticket is $250 per person and includes:
- ‘Black tie’ event with delicious 2-course meal
- Open bar: unlimited beer and wine for all guests
- In-house DJ tearing up the decks all night
- Show-stopping ringside entertainment
- VIP table $250 per seat. tables of 10 people available for $2500. Includes delicious 2-course meal & alcohol service package.
- General Admission $75 just entrance & self service at the bar. You will still be seated with friends comfortably on a table but there is no service, drinks or food included.
There is no bad seats in this Venue all tickets have a great view and are close to the action !
There are absolutely no hidden costs and we guarantee total transparency with competitors and guests alike.
Unsure of something. Just ask!
Be a Sponsor
Showcase your brand in the lead up and during Ultimate Boxer Australia’s eagerly anticipated white-collar fight night. As a title sponsor, this is your chance to reach out and engage with +20000 targeted consumers in a broad marketing reach spanning print, social media and online mediums.
- Opportunity to brand the event and training venue with your company’s logo
- Your company’s logo on all promotional materials, social media campaigns and website communication in the lead up to the event
- Your organisation’s name and logo on printed material, such as, the event programme
- Signage and banners with your company’s logo
- Advertising via social media with a potential marketing reach of +20,000 consumers
- +6 Months of advertising and marketing of your brand on our website ultimateboxeraustralia.com.au
- Acknowledgment by MC and event organiser throughout the evening
- Networking springboard – invite your company affiliates and business partners to the event
- Future in-house Ultimate Boxer Australia seminars following the event
- The extended benefit of the community network created through supporting fighters enrolled in UBA
- Tax Deductible receipt stating ‘Advertising expense’
- 20% discount on any standing tickets reserved through the company
All of the above PLUS…
- Table of 10 on premier seats on stage with premium alcohol pack included all night , and superb 3 course meal.
- Ring branding opportunity – your brand where the action is!
- Naming rights: your company’s name in our much anticipated, headlining event
$5 from the sale of every General Admission ticket goes to support the Sir David Martin Foundation, an organisation dedicated to helping young people in crisis.